- Corona-Lozada, M. C., S. Morin, and P. Choler. 2019. Drought offsets the positive effect of summer heat waves on the canopy greenness of mountain grasslands. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 276-277:107617. [pdf]
- Choler, P. 2018. Winter soil temperature dependence of alpine plant distribution: Implications for anticipating vegetation changes under a warming climate. Perspectives in Plant Ecology Evolution and Systematics 30:6-15. [pdf]
- Carlson, B. Z., M. C. Corona, C. Dentant, R. Bonet, W. Thuiller, and P. Choler. 2017. Observed long-term greening of alpine vegetation-a case study in the French Alps. Environmental Research Letters 12. [pdf]
- Dedieu, J.-P., B. Z. Carlson, S. Bigot, P. Sirguey, V. Vionnet, and P. Choler. 2016. On the Importance of High-Resolution Time Series of Optical Imagery for Quantifying the Effects of Snow Cover Duration on Alpine Plant Habitat. Remote Sensing 8:481-481. [pdf]
- Choler, P. 2015. Growth response of temperate mountain grasslands to inter-annual variations in snow cover duration. Biogeosciences 12:3885-3897. [pdf]
W., P. Choler, R. Weinmann, J. Beringer, L. B. Hutley, and R. Leuning.
2011. Documenting Improvement in Leaf Area Index Estimates from Modis
Using Hemispherical Photos for Australian Savannas. Agricultural and
Forest Meteorology. DOI:10.1016/j.agrformet.2010.12.00. [pdf]
P., W. Sea, and R. Leuning. 2011. A Benchmark Test for Ecohydrological
Models of Interannual Variability of Ndvi in Semi-Arid Tropical
Grasslands. Ecosystems 14:183-197. DOI:10.1007/s10021-010-9403-9. [pdf]
P., W. Sea, P. Briggs, M. Raupach, and R. Leuning. 2010. A simple
ecohydrological model captures essentials of seasonal leaf dynamics in
semi-arid tropical grasslands. Biogeosciences 7:907-920.