- Borgy, B., C. Violle, P. Choler, E. Garnier, J. Kattge, J. Loranger, B. Amiaud, P. Cellier, G. Debarros, P. Denelle, S. Diquelou, S. Gachet, C. Jolivet, S. Lavorel, S. Lemauviel-Lavenant, A. Mikolajczak, F. Munoz, J. Olivier, and N. Viovy. 2017. Sensitivity of community-level trait-environment relationships to data representativeness: A test for functional biogeography. Global Ecology and Biogeography 26:729-739. [pdf]
- Borgy, B., C. Violle, P. Choler, P. Denelle, F. Munoz, J. Kattge, S. Lavorel, J. Loranger, B. Amiaud, M. Bahn, P. M. van Bodegom, H. Brisse, G. Debarros, S. Diquelou, S. Gachet, C. Jolivet, S. Lemauviel-Lavenant, A. Mikolajczak, J. Olivier, J. Ordonez, P. de Ruffray, N. Viovy, and E. Garnier. 2017. Plant community structure and nitrogen inputs modulate the climate signal on leaf traits. Global Ecology and Biogeography 26:1138-1152. [pdf]
- Violle, C., P. Choler, B. Borgy, E. Garnier, B. Amiaud, G. Debarros, S. Diquelou, S. Gachet, C. Jolivet, J. Kattge, S. Lavorel, S. Lemauviel-Lavenant, J. Loranger, A. Mikolajczak, F. Munoz, J. Olivier, and N. Viovy. 2015. Vegetation ecology meets ecosystem science: Permanent grasslands as a functional biogeography case study. The Science of the total environment 534:43-51.[pdf]
- Violle, C., B. Borgy, and P. Choler. 2015. Trait databases: misuses and precautions. Journal of Vegetation Science 26:826-827.
- Dray, S., P. Choler, S. Doledec, P. R. Peres-Neto, W. Thuiller, S. Pavoine, and C. J. F. ter Braak. 2014. Combining the fourth-corner and the RLQ methods for assessing trait responses to environmental variation. Ecology 95:14-21.[pdf]
- Niu, K. C., P. Choler, F. de Bello, N. Mirotchnick, G. Z. Du, and S. C. Sun. 2014. Fertilization decreases species diversity but increases functional diversity: A three-year experiment in a Tibetan alpine meadow. Agriculture Ecosystems & Environment 182:106-112. [pdf]
K., B. Schmid, P. Choler, and G. Z. Du. 2012. Relationship between
Reproductive Allocation and Relative Abundance among 32 Species of a
Tibetan Alpine Meadow: Effects of Fertilization and Grazing. Plos One 7(4). DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0035448. [pdf]
F., C. Flahaut, P. Streb, and P. Choler. 2010. No increase in alpine
snowbed productivity in response to experimental lengthening of the
growing season. Plant Biology 12:755-764. [pdf]
- Baptist, F.,
N. Y. Nigel, and P. Choler. 2010. Direct and indirect control by snow
cover over decomposition in alpine tundra along a snowmelt gradient.
Plant and Soil 328:397-410. [pdf]
- Baptist, F., G. Tcherkez, S.
Aubert, J. Y. Pontailler, P. Choler, and S. Nogues. 2009. 13C and 15N
allocations of two alpine species from early and late snowmelt locations
reflect their different growth strategies. Journal of Experimental
Botany 60:2725-2735. [pdf]
- de Bello, F., W. Thuiller, J. Leps,
P. Choler, J. C. Clement, P. Macek, M. T. Sebastia, and S. Lavorel.
2009. Partitioning of functional diversity reveals the scale and extent
of trait convergence and divergence. Journal of Vegetation Science
- Niu, K. C., P. Choler, B. B. Zhao, and G. Z.
Du. 2009. The allometry of reproductive biomass in response to land use
in Tibetan alpine grasslands. Functional Ecology 23:274-283. [pdf]
C. L., P. Choler, F. Baptist, M. Gonzalez-Teuber, M. A.
Molina-Montenegro, and L. A. Cavieres. 2009. Alpine dandelions
originated in the native and introduced range differ in their responses
to environmental constraints. Ecological Research 24:175-183. [pdf]
F., and P. Choler. 2008. A simulation on the importance of growing
season length and canopy functional properties on the seasonal Gross
Primary Production of temperate alpine meadows. Annals of Botany
- Niu, K., Y. Luo, P. Choler, and G. Du.
2008. The role of biomass allocation strategy in diversity loss due to
fertilization. Basic and Applied Ecology 9:485-493. [pdf]
V., P. Cruz, P. Choler, and G. Bertoni. 2007. Relationship between the
Al resistance of grasses and their adaptation to an infertile habitat.
Annals of Botany 99:947-954. [pdf]
- Choler, P. 2005.
Consistent shifts in alpine plants traits along a mesotopographical
gradient. Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research 37:44. [pdf]